Easy Chocolate Fudge- a quick and easy Chocolate fudge recipe
Chocolate fudge- is a quick and delicious dessert for your sweet cravings. You can very easily make this any time. Even your small children can make this with your guidance,.
You need just few Ingredients to make this delicious melt in mouth fudge. A tin of condensed milk, butter,some chocolates and handful of your favorite nuts are needed to make this easy fudge. If you don,t have chocolate at home then you can easily replace that with cocoa powder , results will be equally same.
Making chocolate fudge is quite simple . First of all add condensed milk ,sugar, butter, chocolate and vanilla essence and cook on medium heat till it start to thicken and slightly leaving the pan. You can add white sugar or brown sugar as per your preference.I f you don’t have salted butter then add plain unsalted butter and a pinch of salt.
Now line a square tin with butter paper and pour the prepared mixture over it and level it with a silicon spatula. Garnish with some crushed or chopped nuts of your choice. If you don’t want to add nuts on top of the fudge then can add crushed or chopped nut in the mixture while cooking.
Refrigerate the chocolate fudge for at least 4 hours or till it set properly. Remove from the refrigerate and cut into cubes.
you can also check these recipes-
- fruit and nut cake
- Orange tutti frutti cake
- Microwave Oreo Cake
- Chana daal dhokla
- Curd rice
- Jeera Biscuit
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Easy Chocolate Fudge
- 400 ml Sweetened condensed milk/milkmaid 1 tin
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder/ unsweetened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 Chocolate bars 60 grams each
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 50 gm Salted butter
- 10 Walnuts / Akhrot
- 15 Cashew Nuts / Kaju
- Take a heavy bottom non stick pan and add all the ingredients except the nuts and mix well
- Cook on medium heat and stir continuously till it become thick and start leaving the sides of the pan.
- Line a square tin with butter paper and pour the prepared mixture in it and level with a silicon spatula.
- Now put sliced nuts over it and gently press.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight
- Take out from the refrigerator and cut into cubes of desired size.