Microwave Oreo cake- Instant microwave cake with just 3 ingredients and in 5 minutes
Baking is a topic which excites everyone, but many hesitate to try their hands due to lack of experience. Baking is quite easy if you know the basics and some tricks, but a fair deal of experience is required to make a nice soft and beautifully decorated cake.
As Rakshabandhan festival is on next week, I decided to post this recipe of a quick and delightful cake – specially for small children to make this for their brothers or sisters. This microwave oreo cake is very easy, fuss free, and a fool proof recipe which children can easily make and enjoy together with their family on this festival.
They can always add a scoop of their favorite ice cream to it too 🙂 My friend did it in their Toshiba EM925A5A-BS microwave and had a quick great time of cooking it!
you can also check these delicious Eggless cake recipes-
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Microwave Oreo Cake
- 20 Oreo cream biscuits
- 1 cup Fresh Milk
- 3/4 tsp Fruit Salt /Eno
- Add oreo biscuit and milk in a mixer jar
- Grind to make a smooth paste.
- Take out the mixture in a jar
- Grease a glass bowl with little butter.
- Add eno in the biscuit and milk mixture and mix well.
- Pour the mixture in greased glass bowl.
- Put in in the microwave and cook on micro high for 5 minutes.
- Rest for a minute and then take out from microwave.
- Let it cool down for 10 minutes then slice into pieces.
- Sprinkle some castor sugar and garnish with a cheery
- Serve with a smile 🙂
- Drizzle some strawberry syrup or chocolate sauce or any fruit sauce over the cake slices
- Serve this with a scoop of Ice-cream or any fruit compote or crush
- Add 1 tbsp of water in 1 tbsp of any fruit jam ,warm it slightly and pour over the cake
- The cooking time may vary between 5-7 minutes as every microwave have different setting.