Egg less Fruit and Nut Cake rich and moist egg less fruit and nut cake-
Egg Less Fruit and Nut Cake – Soft moist and delicious perfect to bake on Christmas
For more Egg less bakes on my blog check-
- Egg less Carrot Cake
- Microwave Oreo Cake
- Egg Less Fruit and Nut Cake
- 1 Min Microwave Chocolate Cake
- Egg Less Chocolate Cake
- Egg less Orange Tutti Frutti Cake
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Eggless Fruit and Nut Cake
- 200 gm Refined Flour / Maida
- 1 tin Condensed Milk
- 100 gms Butter
- 100 gms Chopped Mixed Nuts
- 75 gms Tutti Frutti pieces
- 1 tbsp Orange Marmalade – 1 tbsp
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1/4 tsp Ginger Powder / Saunth
- Pinch Nutmeg Powder
- 125 ml Drinking Soda
- 5 tbsp Sugar / Chini
- 1.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 30 ml Water
- 1 tbsp Icing sugar
- Mix and sift refined flour,baking soda and baking powder twice and then add ginger powder,nutmeg powder and cinnamon powder.(mixture A)
- Add 1.5 tsp refined flour in the chopped nuts and mix well.
- In a heavy pan add sugar and melt on medium heat to caramelize it.
- When it become like a golden syrup then add 30 ml water in it and mix well.keep aside.
- In a pan, melt butter till it become soft,switch off the flame and then add condensed milk and orange marmalade and whisk well.
- Now add 1/3 portion of refined flour mixture(A) in it and mix.then add some caramalized sugar water,1/3 portion of nuts and some drinking soda water and mix well
- Repeat this process in 3 batches till all the ingredients are mixed well in the batter.
- Preheat the oven to 140 degree temp.
- Pour the cake mixture in a non stick cake tin ,and tap gently to remove any air bubble.
- Bake for 50-60 minute then insert a toothpick and check .
- If the toothpick come out clean then remove the cake from the oven
- OR-if there is some wet mixture stick on the toothpick then cook further for 5-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes and then lossen the edges with a butter knife and invert on a plate.
- Take 1 tbsp of icing sugar in a sieve and dust over the cake and decorate with some glazed cherries and enjoy!!
I have used almonds, cashews, walnuts and raisins, but you may use any other dry fruits like prunes, pecans, apricots, dates etc.