Turkish vegetable pickle- pickled jalapenos, carrots and cucumber
Turkish vegetable pickle is a very simple to make yet taste so delicious .It is very popular in Arab countries .You can make it with a mix of many vegetables or make with just a single vegetables .
The process remains the same for all vegetables. This pickle can be served with falafil,sandwiches ,side dish with your meal or just add few pieces in your salad.
Do try these easy and delicious Arabic Recipes-
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Turkish Vegetable Pickle
- 2 Carrots
- 5 Jalapeno's
- 2 Cucumber
- 1/2 cup White Vinegar
- 1.5 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 15 Whole Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Ginger/ Adrak grated
- Peel carrots and cucumbers and slice them into roundels.
- Chop jalapenos into medium thick roundels.
- Take a pan add water ,black peppers and ginger ,give it a boil, lower the heat and .then add vinegar.
- Remove from flame and let it rest for 2 minutes.
- Take a jar or bottle.first add cucumbers then carrots and then jalapenos,press gently with a spoon.
- Pour the water and vinegar mixture.let it sit for 10 hours and then start using.(you can use it immediately,but taste better after 10 hours.
- Keep refrigerated
- serving suggestions-serve with sandwiches, salad,or as a side dish