Green Fruity chutney-A fresh and healthy dip made from fruits, nuts and fresh herbs
Green Fruity Chutney – Today I am sharing a very healthy chutney recipe .I have came across with this idea to get around the fuss my children make while eating fruits and nuts.
Since sandwiches are always a favorite among children,this is a a very easy way to get the nutrition to them.you need green chutney to make sandwiches so I am sharing very healthy and delicious green Fruity chutney which is made with green mint and nuts.
You may also like these delicious chutney recipes-
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Fruit and Nut Chutney ,Green chutney ,mint chutney ,Phalhari Chutney
- 1 Kiwi fruit
- 1 Orange
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate pearls /Anar ka dana
- 1/2 cup Green grapes
- 1 tbsp Dried blueberries
- 2 tbsp Dried cranberries
- 15 Almonds
- 1 cup Mint leaves- 1 cup
- 2 cup Coriander leaves- 1.5 cup
- 3 Green chillies-3
- 1 tsp Ginger-1/2 t.s
- 1.5 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Sugar / Chini
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds / Sabut Jeera
- 1/2 tsp Black Salt / Kala Namak
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Peel and chop kiwi and remove seeds from orange segments(you can also use sour or over ripe kiwi for this)
- Wash and chop mint ,coriander and chillies.
- Take a mixer jar, add almonds, blueberries, cranberries,grapes, chillies, ginger and orange and grind for 1 minute.
- Then add all the spices, lemon juice, kiwi ,pomegranate,mint and coriander and grind till smooth.
- Add very little water if needed.
- Store in a jar and keep refrigerated.
- serving suggestions-serve as a dip with any snack or as a side dish