Orange cupcakes -Egg-less moist and delicious orange cupcakes
Orange Cupcakes- Soft ,moist and delicious orange cup cakes with delicious orange butter icing
For more Egg less bakes on my blog check-
- Egg less Carrot Cake
- Microwave Oreo Cake
- Egg Less Fruit and Nut Cake
- 1 Min Microwave Chocolate Cake
- Egg Less Chocolate Cake
- Egg less Orange Tutti Frutti Cake
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Orange Cupcakes (Eggless)
Eggless Soft moist and delicious Orange Cup Cake with orange butter icing
Servings: 6 people
- 1.5 cup Refined Flour / Maida
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Refined Oil
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Orange Zest
- Pinch Salt
- 3 drops Orange Food Colour optional
- 2 tsp Whole Milk / Doodh
- 20 gms Margarine
- 80 gm Icing Sugar
- Few Drops Orange Food Colour
- 1 tsp Fresh Milk if required
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees centigrade.
- Mix and sift together refined flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a bowl add orange juice, sugar and oil, and mix well. Now add the orange zest and mix.
- Add half of the flour mixture (made in step 2) in the juice mixture (made in step 3), mix well,and then add the remaining half of the flour mixture and mix very gently.
- Make a smooth mixture of dripping consistency – add milk only if needed.
- Line the muffin tray with paper liners.
- Fill the mixture in the paper liners till 3/4 depth of the cups.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree C for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick, when pricked in the cupcake, comes out clean.
- When done, remove from the oven after 5 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and Enjoy!
- Take margarine and icing sugar in a bowl and whisk well till soft and fluffy.
- Add orange colour and mix again – add milk only if required.
- Fill the mix in a piping bag and squeeze out to make patterns of your choice.