Eggless chocolate cake- delicious chocolate cake recipe
Eggless chocolate cake – I wanted to make a delicious chocolate cake for my sisters anniversary and when I saw kavi’s chocolate cake recipe, I immediately decided to try that. It came out so soft and delicious, so I have decided to share this eggless chocolate cake recipe with all of you. I understand that some of you may not find baking the easiest, in which case you might want to try this cake at Emicakes.com.sg (it’s also eggless). However, if you’ve got a knack for making cakes, then this is definitely worth a try.
You can also check these delicious cake recipes-
- Egg less Carrot Cake
- Microwave Oreo Cake
- Egg Less Fruit and Nut Cake
- 1 Min Microwave Chocolate Cake
- Egg Less Chocolate Cake
- Egg less Orange Tutti Frutti Cake
*Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ? in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
You can also follow me on Pinterest , Facebook , Instagram , Twitter and You Tube for more delicious recipes and updates
Eggless Chocolate Cake with chocolate frosting
- 1, 1/4 cup Refined Flour / Maida
- 3/4 cup Powdered Sugar/ castor sugar
- 1 cup Yogurt / Dahi
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Refined Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essenc
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- A pinch Salt / Namak
- 3 tbsp Whole Milk / Doodh
- 1 cup Fresh cream
- 1 cup Dark chocolate
- Few drops Vanilla essence
White Cream Icing
- 20 gms Margarine
- 80 gms Icing sugar
- 1 tsp Milk
- Few Drops Vanilla/strawberry essence
- Preheat oven to 160 degree C .
- Add sugar and yogurt in a bowl and whisk well.
- Now add baking powder and baking soda and mix well and then keep aside for 5 minutes (Call it Mixture A)
- In a separate bowl, mix refined flour,salt and cocoa powder and sift twice (Call it mixture B).
- Mix oil and vanilla essence in mixture A and mix well.
- Now gradually add mixture B to mixture A. (Add 2 tbsp at a time and then mix, keep repeating till all the mixture is over)
- You may add a few tsp of milk in the mixture, if it becomes too thick.
- Pour this mixture in a nonstick cake tin and bake for 45-50 minutes, or check if a tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and unmold and then cut into pieces and serve
- Let it cool down completely if you want to do icing on it
- Break the chocolate(can also use milk chocolate) into small pieces and keep in a bowl.
- Take the cream in a bowl and heat till The boiling point.
- pour the cream over the chocolate pieces
- Wait for 1 minute and then whisk well.
- Add vanilla essence and wait till the mixture comes to room temperature.
- Pour or spread over the cake and refrigerate for 2 hours .
White Cream Icing
- Take margarine and icing sugar in a big bowl
- Add essence and mix, now fill in the piping bag.
- Mix well,now add few milk and whisk well till soft and fluffy.
- And make your favorite patterns.
Rahul Pawar says
Wow looking yummy. Chocolate cake is famous of all the persons. I am going to try this cake at home on my mom’s birthday. Thanks for sharing such nice recipe.
Sheethal R says
@Anonymous-yes you can use butter instead of oil.
can we use butter instead of oil
Its really delicious and easy to make.
Archana Potdar says
Thanks for linking.
Archana Potdar says
Wow this is beautiful. Wish your daughter a very Happy anniversary dera and many many more happy ones.
I am hosting Bake Fest all through Sept ’12. Do send me your entries
I am also hosting Fast Food Not Fat Food 1st Sept to 15th Oct ’12. Do send me your entries
Pari Cash says
your blog name is very touchy. Please visit my newly born blog and send this recipe to my first event SHOW ME YOUR DESSERT.
Very yummy delicious cake,lovely ..beautifully cake!!
Join my ongoing EP events-Oregano OR Paprika @ Foodomania
Ckes looks so moist and wonderful frosting too.
Shailaja Reddy says
Cake looks soft. Anniversary wishes to u r daughter & son-in-law…:)
how sweet 🙂 happy anniversary to them! the bare cake does look super moist & spongy!!
cake decoration is too good 🙂
Happy anniversary to her, wat an excellent and super gorgeous cake for celebration.
Sangeetha Nambi says
Perfect moist cake… Convey my wishes !
Wow awesome!! Looks too delectable dear 🙂
Wishing your daughter and your son-in-law a very Happy 1st Anniversary… wishes to the young couple and Congratulations to you – the proud mum n Mum-in-law…
Your beautiful cake is perhaps the best present you could gift your girl:)
Keep blogging Anjana!
Cake looks soft and moist and it is beautifully decorated. Anniversary wishes to your daughter and son in law.. 🙂
Divya's Culinary Journey
Lovely and super delicious cake. Love it.
Looks too good and yummy dish
Sadaf Afshan says
Mouthwatering cake. Happy Anniversary to your daughter and son in law.
Kavi Foodomania says
Oh my!! The sponge cake looks absolutely stunning!!!! 🙂 Love the frosting on top!
A very happy anniversary to your daughter & SIL!
oops seeing same cake i forgot to wish your daughter and son in law.. happy anniversary
Vijayalakshmi Dharmaraj says
looks so delicious and yummy… i love this… n convey our wishes to your daughter n SIL…
VIRUNTHU UNNA VAANGA
Meena B says
Hailaa u too got from kavi. ur attempt has come out much better than mine
its my birthday today so put up a brownie
check it ou
EGGLESS CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
Looks great…I bake often…but have yet to try making an eggless cake…will bookmark your recipe to try out sometime….Thanks for sharing:))
Vimitha Anand says
The cake looks so moist and beautifully frosted dear