Eggless chocolate cake- delicious chocolate cake recipe
Eggless chocolate cake – I wanted to make a delicious chocolate cake for my sisters anniversary and when I saw kavi’s chocolate cake recipe, I immediately decided to try that. It came out so soft and delicious, so I have decided to share this eggless chocolate cake recipe with all of you. I understand that some of you may not find baking the easiest, in which case you might want to try this cake at Emicakes.com.sg (it’s also eggless). However, if you’ve got a knack for making cakes, then this is definitely worth a try.
You can also check these delicious cake recipes-
- Egg less Carrot Cake
- Microwave Oreo Cake
- Egg Less Fruit and Nut Cake
- 1 Min Microwave Chocolate Cake
- Egg Less Chocolate Cake
- Egg less Orange Tutti Frutti Cake
*Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ? in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Eggless Chocolate Cake with chocolate frosting
- 1, 1/4 cup Refined Flour / Maida
- 3/4 cup Powdered Sugar/ castor sugar
- 1 cup Yogurt / Dahi
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Refined Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essenc
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- A pinch Salt / Namak
- 3 tbsp Whole Milk / Doodh
- 1 cup Fresh cream
- 1 cup Dark chocolate
- Few drops Vanilla essence
White Cream Icing
- 20 gms Margarine
- 80 gms Icing sugar
- 1 tsp Milk
- Few Drops Vanilla/strawberry essence
- Preheat oven to 160 degree C .
- Add sugar and yogurt in a bowl and whisk well.
- Now add baking powder and baking soda and mix well and then keep aside for 5 minutes (Call it Mixture A)
- In a separate bowl, mix refined flour,salt and cocoa powder and sift twice (Call it mixture B).
- Mix oil and vanilla essence in mixture A and mix well.
- Now gradually add mixture B to mixture A. (Add 2 tbsp at a time and then mix, keep repeating till all the mixture is over)
- You may add a few tsp of milk in the mixture, if it becomes too thick.
- Pour this mixture in a nonstick cake tin and bake for 45-50 minutes, or check if a tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and unmold and then cut into pieces and serve
- Let it cool down completely if you want to do icing on it
- Break the chocolate(can also use milk chocolate) into small pieces and keep in a bowl.
- Take the cream in a bowl and heat till The boiling point.
- pour the cream over the chocolate pieces
- Wait for 1 minute and then whisk well.
- Add vanilla essence and wait till the mixture comes to room temperature.
- Pour or spread over the cake and refrigerate for 2 hours .
White Cream Icing
- Take margarine and icing sugar in a big bowl
- Add essence and mix, now fill in the piping bag.
- Mix well,now add few milk and whisk well till soft and fluffy.
- And make your favorite patterns.