Lime Mojito- An easy and refreshing mint and lime drink
Lime Mojito- With summers just around the corner so I want to share this easy ,quick and refreshing classic drink.You just need few ingredients to make this perfect summer drink. Instead of lemonade you can also use aerated lemon drink or club soda .To make lime mojito I have used brown sugar but white sugar syrup,castor sugar can also be used to make this mojito.
I have also posted few summer drinks –
You can also follow me on Pinterest , Facebook , Instagram and You Tube for more delicious recipes and updates
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Lime Mojito-A easy and refreshing mint and lime drink
- 10 Mint leaves
- 4 lime slices
- 3 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 cup Crushed ice
- 2 cup lemonade/ aerated drink
- In a glass take the mint leaves and lime slices and muddle/crush with a muddler .
- Now add brown sugar and muddle again.
- Rub the glass rim with lime slice and then dip it in castor sugar.
- Now fill the half glass with crushed ice and pour this lime and mint mixture over it.
- Pour lemonade or lemon aerated drink over it.
- Garnish with mint leaves and lemon slices and serve.
Rafeeda AR says
this sounds really good… refreshing for summer days!
Sandhya Khattri says
Tempting mojito, awesome clicks
Wer SAHM says
slurpy mojito… perfect for summer thirst
Mojito looks wonderful, very nice presentation!
nandoos Kitchen says
Very refreshing drink.