Vada Pav- An Indian version of burger – very popular street food of Mumbai
There are few variation of making the batata vada but the main ingredients and spices remains the same.You can adjust the spices according to your taste.
You may also like these delicious recipes-
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
How to make vada pav /Vada pav recipe
- Take a pav bun and slit it from the center but keep attach from the end.
- Poke the whole green chili and deep fry or shallow fry in hot oil
- Remove chili from the Pan and sprinkle some salt or chat masala and keep aside.
- Apply some green chutney on the inner side of the pav.
- Apply tamarind chutney on the second half of the bun.
- Slightly press the vada pav and stuff in between the pav.
- Sprinkle dry coconut chutney over the vada pav.
- Close the bun and serve with fried green chili.