Banana chocolate muffin- Soft and moist banana chocolate and walnut muffins
Banana chocolate muffin are my daughters favorite and I make these often for her.this is quite easy recipe to follow. you can use your leftover over ripe bananas to make these muffins.
For more Egg less bakes on my blog check-
- Egg less Carrot Cake
- Microwave Oreo Cake
- Egg Less Fruit and Nut Cake
- 1 Min Microwave Chocolate Cake
- Egg Less Chocolate Cake
- Egg less Orange Tutti Frutti Cake
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Eggless Banana chocolate Muffins
- 2 cup Refined flour
- 3/4 cup Sugar-3/4 cup
- 2 cup Ripe banana pulp
- 1/2 cup Quick cooking oats
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 3/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup Refined oil
- 1/4 cup Chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Crushed walnuts
- Line the muffin tin with paper liners and grease lightly with butter and preheat oven to 180 degree F.
- Chop and puree the bananas with a hand blender.
- Add sugar and oil in the mashed banana and beat well with a whisk.
- Mix together flour,baking powder,baking soda and salt and sieve twice.
- Now add this flour mixture and oats in the banana mixture.and beat well.
- Gently mix in the chocolate chips and crushed walnuts.
- Fill each muffin cup till 3/4 .
- Bake for 20 minutes or untill a toothpick inserted comes out clean from the cake.
- Let it cool down for 5 minutes then remove from the pan. if stay more then this, then the muffins paper liners will become soggy.
- 1 cup= approx 200 gm