Banana chocolate muffins- Soft and moist banana chocolate and walnut muffins
banana chocolate muffins are my daughters favourite and I make these often for her.this is quite easy recipe to follow. you can use your leftover over ripe bananas to make these muffins
- Refined flour (maida) -2 cup*
- Sugar-3/4 cup
- Ripe banana pulp-2 cup
- Quick cooking oats-1/2 cup
- Baking soda-3/4 t.s
- Baking powder-3/4 t.s
- Vanilla essence-1/2 t.s
- Salt-1/2 t.s
- Refined oil-1/3 cup
- Chocolate chips-1/4 cup
- Crushed walnuts-1/4 cup
- Line the muffin tin with paper liners and grease lightly with butter and preheat oven to 180 degree F.
- Chop and puree the bananas with a hand blender.
- Add sugar and oil in the mashed banana and beat well with a whisk.
- Mix together flour,baking powder,baking soda and salt and sieve twice.
- Now add this flour mixture and oats in the banana mixture.and beat well.
- Gently mix in the chocolate chips and crushed walnuts.
- Fill each muffin cup till 3/4 .
- Bake for 20 minutes or untill a toothpick inserted comes out clean from the cake.
- Let it cool down for 5 minutes then remove from the pan. if stay more then this, then the muffins paper liners will become soggy.
1 cup= approx 200 gm
Eggless Banana chocolate Muffins
Servings: 16 cup cakes