Mango Kasundi- Tangy, sour and pungent mango and mustard sauce-specialty from the state of Bengal
- Kamrakh mirch ki chutney,
- Amla chutney ,
- Pineapple chutney
- Kiwi Mint Chutney
- Raw Mango no cook chutney
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Mango Kasundi / Bengali Mustard Sauce
- 50 gm Split Mustard seeds/Rai kuria
- 2 tsp Black mustard seeds /rai
- 300 gm Raw mango /kachcha aam
- 3 tbsp Green chilies/hari mirch
- 1/4 cup Mustard oil /sarso ka tel
- 1.5 tbsp Salt /namak
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric /haldi
- Wash,peel and chop raw mango in small pieces.
- Take mustard seeds and rai kuria in a mixer jar and grind for few seconds .
- Now add salt, turmeric, green chilies, raw mango and mustard oil.
- Grind to make a slight coarse paste.
- Pour the mixture in a glass jar or earthen pot , Don't use plastic jar.
- Add 3 tsp of mustard oil over the prepared kasundi
- Cover the jar with a fine muslin cloth.
- Keep the jar for 4-5 days in sunlight.
- Keep refrigerated after 5 days
- Serving suggestions-Serve with any fried snack,as a side dish or use as a marinade.