Kiwi Mint Chutney -A tangy dip made of succulent kiwifruits and fresh mint
Kiwi mint chutney- As we all know that kiwifruit offers numerous health benefits and is therefore addressed as super food. It contains Flavanoids, Minerals, Fibre, Vitamin C, and repair the body from DNA change and protect against cancer – so its a good idea to include kiwi in your daily diet.
I’ve always bought kiwi but never really got around to using a kiwifruit in any other way than just eating
it as a whole fruit. However, this time I thought of trying to make a dip with the kiwifruits – and besides the lovely taste, the creamy texture of the kiwi mint chutney turned this into an instant hit in the family!
Do try these fruity chutney recipe-
Check My You tube Video of making Kiwi Mint Chutney–
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Kiwi Mint Chutney
- 3 Kiwi fruits
- 1 cup Mint leaves chopped
- 1.5 cup Fresh Coriander/ Dhaniya
- 1 tsp Ginger/ adrak
- 2 tsp Green chilies
- 1 tsp Cumin/ jeera Roasted
- 3/4 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Black salt
- to Taste Salt
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice optional
- Wash and coarsely chop the mint and coriander leaves.
- Peel and chop kiwi fruit.
- Take all the ingredients in a mixer jar and blend to make a puree.
- Take out and store the dip in a glass jar.
- Keep refrigerated. Stays well for a week in the refrigerator.
- Serving Suggestion – Can be used as a dip or spread with snacks, crisps, bread or stuffed parathas
1 – You can use slightly unripe or ripe kiwi fruit to make this dip
2- Lemon juice is added only if the kiwi is on the sweeter side (over ripe). Don’t add if the kiwi is already sour.
3- You may use only coriander or only mint depending on your preference.