Pineapple Agua Fresca is a refreshing Fresh pineapple drink
Pineapple Agua fresca literally means fresh water and you can make agua fresca with any fresh fruit like guava,watermelon,cucumber,tamarind,chili etc. I have posted the popular Jamaican hibiscus tea- Agua de Jamaica.
Pineapple agua fresca is quite simple and easy to make .You just have to puree or blend the fruit pieces ,strain and then add sugar, lemon juice and some flavour. To dilute it chilled water or soda is added as per your preference.you can add mint leaves and ginger to add flavors to it. Instead of sugar you can use agave syrup or sugar substitutes.The quantity of sugar and lemon juice should be adjusted according to the sweetness of the fruit and your own taste preference.
Some other summer cooler which I have posted on my blog-
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
You can also follow me on Pinterest , Facebook ,Twitter, Instagram and You Tube for more delicious recipes and updates.
Pineapple Agua Fresca
- 3 cup Pineapple / Annanas chopped
- 4 tbsp Lemon Juice / Nimbu Ka Ras
- 3 tbsp Mint leaves chopped
- 1/2 cup Sugar / Chini
- 1/2 tsp Ginger / Adrak grated
- 5 cup Club soda
- In a blender jar add the chopped pineapple pieces ,mint leaves, ginger and sugar and blend it well to make a fine smooth puree.
- Now strain it with a sieve in a big bowl or container.
- Add lemon juice and mix well.
- Now add chilled water or club soda and mix.
- Rub some lemon juice on the rim of the serving glass.
- Spread some sugar and salt in a plate and dip the glass rim into this to decorate the glass.
- Now fill the agua fresca in the serving glass garnish with mint and lemon slice and serve !!
- TIP- You can make and strain the concentrate and refrigerate it and add water and soda only when you want to serve it.
Kailash Sahu says
Colorful look of the Dish attracts everybody…. Great Recipe to try out
Thanks Kailash !
Diego Lopes says
Damn, this seems delicious. I’m not such a fan of pineapple drinks, but I’ll sure give it a try!
Thanks Diego! Hope it turned out alright for you.