Lychee and Rose cooler- A very Cool and refreshing Lychee and rose drink
Lychees are in seasons so when I brought a big box of lychee I wanted to try some thing different with this beautiful fruit and when a friend send me this recipe I tried it instantly and it turn so refreshing and looks so beautiful.every one loved it It is so easy to make,taste great and surely a treat for the eyes.
It is a succulent exotic fruit from the soap berry family.it consist of a sweet and slightly tangy flesh with a big brown seed inside. It prevents growth of cancer cells, lower the risk of heart disease.Fight cold, sore throat and boost up your immune system, prevent anemia and reduce stress.So its a delicious fruit with so many health properties.
You can also try these delicious beverages-
- Hibiscus Tea
- Kesar Elaichi Sharbat
- Falsa Sharbat
- Taza Gulab Ka Sharbat
- Angoor ka Sharbat
- Kesariya Thandai Sharbat
Lychee and Rose Cooler
- 6 Lychee fruit
- 1 Fresh Rose Flower
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice / Nimbu Ka Ras
- 1 cup Lychee juice
- 1 can Lemon Soda / Aerated Lemon Drink
- 2 tsp Rose syrup
- Peel the lychee fruit and remove the seeds.
- Now chop lychee and rose petals.
- Take a glass and add chopped rose petals and lychee and muddle/crush it well.
- Now the serving glass and add 1.5 tbsp of this muddled rose and lychee mixture
- Add 1/4 tsp lemon juice,1/2 cup lychee juice and crushed ice in the glass.
- Pour aerated lemon drink over the ice.
- Now drizzle rose syrup in it.
- Rose syrup will settle in the bottom and gives a lovely red hue to the drink
- Serve chilled.