Broccoli Paneer Cutlet- healthy delicious and easy to make cottage cheese and broccoli cutlets
Broccoli and Paneer cutlets- broccoli is a very healthy vegetable belongs to cabbage family. It is considered as a super food. All the parts of broccoli i.e. stalk , leaves and flower head all are edible.
Broccoli is a rich source of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. It protects against Cancer. This is also a good source of fiber which supports healthy bowl function and digestion health . It support heart health by reducing Triglycerides and LDL. Broccoli is also loaded with Vitamin C.
kids often refuse to eat broccoli if served as a stir fry or sabji form. This cutlet recipe is good for them too, no body can guess its made with broccoli and happily eat it. Kids and adults all will love these healthy and delicious Broccoli paneer cutlets. It is a best recipe to sneak broccoli in kids diet.
This healthy appetizer can be made ahead and shallow fried when you want to serve. These cutlets are best enjoyed with ketchup or mint chutney. You can also use it to make burgers or sliders, just put some salad, mayo and ketchup with it and a healthy burger will be ready for your kids lunch box.
I have used paneer and potato in it but you can use only boiled potato or boiled raw banana in it. Roasted powdered oats can also be used instead of potatoes or paneer for binding. You can deep fry/ shallow fry/ air fry or bake in an oven after brushing with some oil or butter.
You can also try these recipes –
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Broccoli and Paneer Cutlets
- 3 cup Broccoli grated
- 1 Green chili/hari mirch
- 1 tbsp Ginger / Adrak grated
- 1 handful Fresh Coriander / Cilantro / Hara Dhaniya
- 1 cup Boiled potatoes /aloo mashed
- 1/2 cup Cottage cheese / Paneer mashed
- 1/4 cup Gram flour / Besan
- 3 tbsp Rice Flour / Chawal Ka Atta
- 1.5 tsp Mango Powder / Amchoor Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli powder / Laal mirch powder
- 1.5 tsp Cumin Seeds / Sabut Jeera
- To taste Salt / Namak
- 1 tbsp White sesame seeds /til
- Wash broccoli florets and wipe them to remove the moisture.
- Chop into small pieces and then put in a vegetable chopper along with green chili, ginger and fresh coriander.
- Churn to make medium fine mixture.
- Take out the broccoli mixture in a wide bowl.
- Add grated potato and paneer and mix.
- Now add gram flour, rice flour all the spices and sesame seeds in it and mix well.
- Make equal size round cutlets or any shape you prefer.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom wide pan and shallow fry on medium heat till golden and crisp.
- ( you can also deep fry or brush with little oil in an air fryer or bake in an oven )
- Take out on a tissue paper when done.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup and mint chutney.
- Instead of using paneer and potato both, you can use only one.
- You can use boiled raw banana instead of potato for Jain version.
- can use roasted oat's powder instead of potato and paneer for vegan and keto version.