Pav Bhaji Masala – A very flavourful and popular spice mix for making the popular mumbai pav bhaji
Pav Bhaji Masala -pav bhaji is a very popular street food of Maharashtra ,it is made with a mix of different vegetables.First all the vegetables are boiled and then a spicy gravy is made with tomato and dry spices .then the boiled and mashed vegetables are added in the tomato gravy and cooked for few minutes so all the flavors will blend well.
Pav Bhaji Masala
- 250 grams Coriander Seeds / Sabut Dhaniya
- 100 grams Cinnamon /daalchini
- 200 grams Dried Red Chilli, Whole
- 50 grams Peppercorns / Sabut Kali Mirch
- 100 grams Cloves / Lavang
- 100 grams Black Cardamom / Badi Elaichi
- 50 grams Bay Leaves / Tej Patta
- Lightly roast all the spices on a very low heat for 1 minute.
- Let it cool for a while then grind in a mixer jar and make a fine powder
- Store in a air tight jar.
- This masala can be used to make Pav Bhaji, Tawa Pulav and Paneer Masala.