Goda masala- A very flavourful masala mix
Goda masala is a very aromatic spice mix from Maharashtra.This spice mix is also called as kala masala or black masala. This spice adds a magical and distinct flavor to Maharashtrian dishes.
You can also check these recipes-
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
You can also follow me on Pinterest , Facebook ,Twitter, Instagram and You Tube for more delicious recipes and updates
Goda masala ,Maharashtrian Kala Masala
A very flavourful spice mix
- 500 gm Coriander Seeds / Sabut Dhaniya
- 125 gm Cumin Seeds / Sabut Jeera
- 30 gm Shahi jeera/ Black Cumin
- 125 gm White sesame seeds /til
- 30 gm Black Cardamom / Badi Elaichi
- 30 gm Dagad phool /Stone flower
- 30 gm Cloves / Lavang
- 125 gm Desiccated coconut -125 gm
- 15 gm Salt-15 gm
- Take a pan and dry roast all the spices separately on low heat,till become brown in colour
- Take out in a bowl and let them cool down completely.
- Take all the spices in a mixer jar and grind to make a fine powder.
- Store in a jar and use in curries,pulav and daals.
thanks for the recipe. will give it a try. i love masala.