Falahari Aloo Patties -A fresh coconut and herbs filled potato patties which can be used during fasting
- Boiled potatoes -5
- Salt- 1/2 t.s
- Cumin seeds -1/2 t.s
- Arrowroot or corn flour – 2tbls
- Grated fresh coconut – 4 tbls
- Chopped green chilies -3
- Grated ginger -1 tsp
- Roasted and crushed peanuts -3 tbls
- Roasted and crushed sesame seeds /till- 2.5 tbsp
- Fresh coriander- 3 tbls
- Lemon juice -1.5 tsp
- Sugar- 1 tsp
- Take a bowl, add boiled and mashed potato, salt, cumin seeds and arrowroot, mix well
- Mix grated coconut. and all the ingredients of filling in a bowl (don’t add salt in the filling ) .
- Grease your palms ,and take a small ball of potato mixture ,and flatten it.
- Stuff with coconut mixture and seal properly, and roll in dried cornflour or arrowroot
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry these kachori’s on medium heat till golden brown in colour.
- Drain falahari aloo patties on a tissue paper and serve hot.
serving suggestions-serve with mint chutney or plain curd.
Falahari patties , Nariyal Ki Kachori ,Coconut and Potato Patties
Servings: 6 people