preparation time-10 min
cooking time-10 min
- Boiled corn -4 tbsp
- Chopped capsicum-4 tbsp
- Boiled potato-2 tbsp
- Chat masala-1tsp
- Chili flakes-1/2 tsp
- Salt-1 tsp
- Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
- Tomato ketchup-2 tsp
- Lemon juice-1.5 tsp
- Green chutney-1.5 tbsp
- Oil-1.5 tsp
- Namkin sev-1.5 tbsp
- Take big round potatoes and par boil in salted water.
- Cut from the centre and scoop the flesh(A)
- Deep fry the shells in hot oil till golden and crisp.
- Heat 1.5 tsp oil in a pan and add cumin seeds ,then add chopped capsicum and saute for a minute
- Now add boiled corn and 2 tbsp of boiled and mashed potato(A).
- Add salt,chat masala, chili flakes and saute for few seconds.
- Take out the mixture in a bowl and mix tomato ketchup and lemon juice.
- Apply green chutney inside the fried potato shells and sprinkle chat masala.
- Then stuff with the cooked mixture and arrange in the serving plate.
- Garnish with namkin sev and corinader leaf,and dot with tomato ketchup.
Note-you can change the spices to serve it as a mexican or italian starter.
Serving suggestions-serve as a starter ,snack or as a side dish