Potato cup chat -Crispy potato shells stuffed with delicious corn and capsicum filling
preparation time-10 min
cooking time-10 min
- Boiled corn -4 tbsp
- Chopped capsicum-4 tbsp
- Boiled potato-2 tbsp
- Chat masala-1tsp
- Chili flakes-1/2 tsp
- Salt-1 tsp
- Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
- Tomato ketchup-2 tsp
- Lemon juice-1.5 tsp
- Green chutney-1.5 tbsp
- Oil-1.5 tsp
- Namkin sev-1.5 tbsp
- Take big round potatoes and par boil in salted water.
- Cut from the centre and scoop the flesh(A)
- Deep fry the shells in hot oil till golden and crisp.
- Heat 1.5 tsp oil in a pan and add cumin seeds ,then add chopped capsicum and saute for a minute
- Now add boiled corn and 2 tbsp of boiled and mashed potato(A).
- Add salt,chat masala, chili flakes and saute for few seconds.
- Take out the mixture in a bowl and mix tomato ketchup and lemon juice.
- Apply green chutney inside the fried potato shells and sprinkle chat masala.
- Then stuff with the cooked mixture and arrange in the serving plate.
- Garnish with namkin sev and corinader leaf,and dot with tomato ketchup.
Note-you can change the spices to serve it as a mexican or italian starter.
Serving suggestions-serve as a starter ,snack or as a side dish
Potato Cup Chat
Servings: 4 people
Authentic Vegetarian Recipes says
Both Hubby and I saw your Post and went Wow…That looks great!! I am going to try this soon as we know we are going to love this.
great innovative recipe….
I can totally live on these. such a wonderful recipe.
yummy yummy yummy!!!!
wow..super cute shells and yummy snack,loved it!!
Join my ongoing EP events-Oregano OR Paprika @ Foodomania
Thats very innovative Anjana… love the colours and the idea.. perfect Parety snack
Please visit my blog for your participation in the running events
Cook with-Poppy Seeds
Cook n Bake with – Spinach
Be My Guest
Super delish…love it!!
Vimitha Anand says
Nice idea… Looks cute..
Interesting recipe…Love the clicks….
Archana Potdar says
Wow wow wow. This is something that we can have now in GAnesh holidays.
Lakshmi Venkatesh says
Looks very tempting. Children will like it most.
Saraswathi Tharagaram says
Great recipe for get-together.. Eye catching click..
Cute potato chat.nice cups
Divya Pramil says
Wow that must be very yummy..Very beautiful presentation too 🙂
Today's Recipe ~ Watermelon Juice
You Too Can Cook Indian Food Recipes
i am drolling at ur blog want to grab all
WeR SAHM says
cute potato chat…. grt idea…
Ongoing Event- Let's Party – Prasadam Special
Nice recipe..love the idea of potato cups.
Looks so tempting.Bookmarked this one.Awesome clicks…
Meena B says
this is nice
now i recall i had something like this in one wedding
dudhi with chana dal