Dates laddu- Quick and healthy oats and dates laddu/balls
Oats Dates laddu – Happy Ganesh chaturthi to all,wish Lord Ganesha bring happiness ,peace and prosperity in everyone’s life.I made these simple and healthy oats laddu for today’s prashad.
These healthy nutritious laddo’s are so easy to make . You just have to roast ,grind and mix all the ingredients and your yummy and delicious laddu’s are ready to offer..
You can also try these delicious recipes-
- Anjeer ki barfi
- Instant Badam Halwa
- Milk powder gulab jamun
- Pineapple Sandesh
- Coconut ladoo
- Lachcha Rabdi
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Healthy Oats and Date laddu
- 1/4 cup Instant oats
- 25 Dates / Khajoor
- 15 Almonds
- 1.5 tbsp Roasted Sesame seeds
- 2 Digestive biscuit
- 1.5 tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp Ghee or butter
- 2 tbsp Dessicated coconut
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- Take 1 tbsp ghee in a pan and roast oats on low flame for a minute OR dry roast in microwave for 1 minute.
- Grind almonds and sesame seeds coarsely and make fine powder of oats and 2 digestive biscuit or 4 glucose biscuits.
- De seed dates and grind to make a paste (don’t add water)
- Now add all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix,now add honey and ghee, mix and mash well.
- Make small round balls and then roll them in dessicated coconut.
- You can add 1 tsp of extra honey and ghee if the mixture is dry and having difficulty in rolling the laddu’s.
- Serving suggestions-For breakfast, dessert,and good as a travel food too
If you don’t like to add honey then add 2 tbsp of condensed milk.