Lemon Pista Biscuit- Crisp pistachio cookies flavoured with lemon rind
Pista Biscuit- Its Christmas holiday season everywhere so I want to bake something quick ,crisp and delicious and yesterday I made these lemon biscuits ,which I saw on a t.v show long ago.Lemon and pista biscuits taste great and we all enjoyed them.so sharing this easy recipe for all of you to try.
You May Like These Delicious baked Recipes-
- Sun dried tomato ,olive and herb bread
- Olive and rosemary Foccacia
- Blueberry Muffins.
- Orange and tutti frutti Cake
- Egg Less Fruit and Nut Cake
- 1 Min Microwave Chocolate Cake
- Egg Less Chocolate Cake
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
You can also follow me on Pinterest , Facebook ,Twitter, Instagram and You Tube for more delicious recipes and updates
Lemon and Pista Biscuits
Crisp pistachio cookies flavoured with lemon rind
Servings: 12 pieces
- 3/4 cup Refined Flour / Maida
- 2 tbsp Cornflour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt / Namak
- 100 gm Soft butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar / Chini
- 1/2 tsp Lemon rind
- 20 Pistachio / Pista
- 3 tbsp Chilled milk
- Mix refined flour,corn flour,salt and baking powder in a bowl and sift together.
- In an another bowl mix sugar,butter and lemon rind ,beat and mix well.
- Now mix the flour mixture in the butter mixture and mix together.
- Add milk(add 1/2 tsp at a time)and make a smooth dough.
- Make a roll /log from the prepared dough and keep it refrigerated for 20 minutes.
- Take out the roll from the refrigerator and slice it to make medium size pieces.
- Dip and gently press one side into crushed pistachios and arrange in a baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven on 180 degree for 15-20 minutes or till golden in colour.
- Take our from the oven and let them cool completely.
- Store when cooled completely.
hii, what is the temperature for microwave convection mode?
Super can u make tips sessions
@anonymous-keep the tray in the middle rack with both rods on.
Just need to know one thing..when u cook these in oven do u keep both the rods on? And is the rack kept in centre?
Faseela Noushad says
Delicious n perfectly baked cookies..,.
so tempting :ppp
Mira’s Talent Gallery
Hamaree Rasoi says
Cookies look awesome. Delicious preparation.
Yum Yum ….Pls pass me some 🙂
Rumana Ambrin says
Very delicious looking cookies..
Priya R says
Beautifully made biscuits 🙂 super tempting
Very attractive biscuits, love the lemon addition here.
Vimitha Anand says
Loving the lemony flavor… Looks so yum
Wow ! cookies look superb!
Vijayalakshmi Dharmaraj says
Raw Garlic Chutney
VIRUNTHU UNNA VAANGA
Veena Theagarajan says
looks so tasty and beautiful
Latha Madhusudhan says
luv the crunchy, munchy. Perfect for the tea time.
These cookies look awesome.. Love the lemony flavor in the cookie..