Lemon Pista Biscuit- Crisp pistachio cookies flavoured with lemon rind
Pista Biscuit- Its Christmas holiday season everywhere so I want to bake something quick ,crisp and delicious and yesterday I made these lemon biscuits ,which I saw on a t.v show long ago.Lemon and pista biscuits taste great and we all enjoyed them.so sharing this easy recipe for all of you to try.
You May Like These Delicious baked Recipes-
- Sun dried tomato ,olive and herb bread
- Olive and rosemary Foccacia
- Blueberry Muffins.
- Orange and tutti frutti Cake
- Egg Less Fruit and Nut Cake
- 1 Min Microwave Chocolate Cake
- Egg Less Chocolate Cake
Lemon and Pista Biscuits
- 3/4 cup Refined Flour / Maida
- 2 tbsp Cornflour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt / Namak
- 100 gm Soft butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar / Chini
- 1/2 tsp Lemon rind
- 20 Pistachio / Pista
- 3 tbsp Chilled milk
- Mix refined flour,corn flour,salt and baking powder in a bowl and sift together.
- In an another bowl mix sugar,butter and lemon rind ,beat and mix well.
- Now mix the flour mixture in the butter mixture and mix together.
- Add milk(add 1/2 tsp at a time)and make a smooth dough.
- Make a roll /log from the prepared dough and keep it refrigerated for 20 minutes.
- Take out the roll from the refrigerator and slice it to make medium size pieces.
- Dip and gently press one side into crushed pistachios and arrange in a baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven on 180 degree for 15-20 minutes or till golden in colour.
- Take our from the oven and let them cool completely.
- Store when cooled completely.