Basic White Bread- Quick and easy Basic white bread Recipe
Each and every time when ever you bake a bread ,you feel so happy and satisfied after seeing the perfectly baked bread straight from your oven The beautiful aroma of freshly baked bread and the joy of serving the freshly baked bread cant be expressed in words.
I have posted few cakes and buns recipes in my blog but forgot to post white bread as each time I forget to take step by step photos to make the process easy .so now I am posting the White bread recipe and will update the post when i will take pictures of all the steps.
You May Like These Delicious Recipes-
- Sun dried tomato ,olive and herb bread
- Olive and rosemary Foccacia
- Blueberry Muffins.
- Orange and tutti frutti Cake
- Egg Less Fruit and Nut Cake
- 1 Min Microwave Chocolate Cake
- Egg Less Chocolate Cake
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Eggless Basic White Bread Recipe
- 2 cup Refined Flour / Maida
- 1.5 tsp Instant yeast
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1.5 tbsp Olive oil
- In a small bowl take 3/4 cup of Luke warm water and add sugar and mix.
- Now add yeast in the water and mix properly with a spoon.
- Cover the bowl and keep aside for 5-8 min till it start frothing.
- In a big bowl add refined flour, salt and cooking oil.
- Mix and rub it with your hands . .
- When yeast start frothing then add the yeast mixture in refined flour mixture.
- Mix well and add some water or milk if needed to make a soft and sticky dough.
- Now knead the dough gently for about 5-8 minutes and make a ball.
- Put the dough ball in a big bowl and cover with a cling wrap to prove.
- Wait till the dough rise and double in size,it may take 1-3 hours depending on the heat in the climate.
- When it become double in size then take it out from the bowl .
- Grease your palms with little oil and punch the dough to remove the trapped air and gently knead for a minute.
- Shape the dough to make a long roll,according to the size of your baking pan.
- Keep the roll in the baking pan or tray.
- Keep it in a covered warm space or in the microwave so it will rise and become almost double in size.
- Preheat oven at 175 degree CWhen dough become double in size then keep the baking tray in the oven (with both rods on)
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes(time may vary according to individual oven)
- When done it will sound hollow on taping on the top. Take out the baked loaf from the oven and unmould.
- Cool it on a wire rack and make slices after 15-20 minutes
- If your yeast is quite old then test it before making, if it will not froth then throw it and buy a new one.
- Do not use hot water as hot water will kill the yeast and it will not froth and become inactive, so use just lukewarm water .
- If the top of the bread become brown in the middle of the cooking then after 15-20 minutes cover the bread with a piece of brown paper to avoid over browning.
- You may need about 1 cup of water or milk (can use any)to knead the dough but it also depends on the quality of the flour.
- Can also use half flour and half wheat flour to make this bread.
- Don’t over rise the dough,double in size is good enough.
- I have used olive oil but you can use any vegetable oil to add in it.