Egg less Strawberry cup cake- Delicious Strawberry cup cakes
Happy Valentine Day to My Family and Friends !!!!
For more Egg less bakes on my blog check-
- Egg less Carrot Cake
- Microwave Oreo Cake
- Egg Less Fruit and Nut Cake
- 1 Min Microwave Chocolate Cake
- Egg Less Chocolate Cake
- Egg less Orange Tutti Frutti Cake
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Eggless Strawberry Cup Cakes
- 75 gms Refined Flour / Maida
- 1/3 cup Milkmaid /condensed milk
- 1.5 tbsp Butter, Unsalted / Makkhan
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 70 ml Water
- 1/4 tsp Strawberry essence
- Few Drops Red colour
Strawberry Butter Icing
- 4 tbsp Icing Sugar
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Few Drops Red Food Colour
- Few Drops Strawberry Essence
- In a bowl add soft butter and condensed milk and beat well.
- Now add baking powder and baking soda ,mix and then add refined flour and water(keep adding little at a time) and beat well.
- Add strawberry essence and colour and mix gently.
- Arrange paper cups in a muffin tray and fill them 3/4 with the mixture.
- Tap the muffin tray gently to level the mixture.
- Keep the tray inside the oven in the middle rack
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160 degree for 25-30 minutes.
- Check with a toothpick,if cooked properly then it comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven after 5 minutes.
- Let them cool down completely for around 3-4 hours.
- Then apply strawberry butter icing and sprinkle coloured sugar sprinklers.
- Strawberry butter icing-
- Beat butter and sugar well and then add essence and colour ,mix well and apply on the cake with star nozzle .