Mango Cream-Delicious mango cream made with pureed mangoes,cream and lemon zest.
Mango cream or Mango fool is a perfect summer dessert.Its very quick,delicious and easy to make.This creamy mango fool is made with the combination of crushed pureed mangoes and heavy cream.
The name of this dessert comes from the french word foule which means pureed or crushed .You can also use any fruit of choice to make this.Cream can also be substituted with yoghurt to make low fat version .To make mango fool pureed mangoes are blended with cream,but I love to have white and orange streaks ,so I just folded gently.
Do try these Mango recipes-
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
How to Make Mango Fool /Mango Cream
- 4 Ripe Mango
- 1 cup Ripe Mango / Aam chopped
- 1 cup Heavy cream /Whipping cream
- 4 tbsp Castor sugar / Pisi hui chini
- 3/4 tsp Lemon Juice / Nimbu Ka Ras
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Zest / Nimbu Ka Chhilka, Ghisa Hua
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder / Elaichi Powder optional
- Peel and chop mangoes then blend them to make a smooth puree.
- Add lemon juice,lemon rind and cardamom powder in the mango puree,mix and keep refrigerated
- Whisk the cream with castor sugar in a bowl until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold the cream in the chilled mango puree and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- To serve-place 1.5 tbsp of chopped mango pieces in the bottom of the serving glass and then spoon the chilled mango cream.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves or crushed pistachios and serve chilled