Mango Cream-Delicious mango cream made with pureed mangoes,cream and lemon zest.
Mango cream or Mango fool is a perfect summer dessert.Its very quick,delicious and easy to make.This creamy mango fool is made with the combination of crushed pureed mangoes and heavy cream.
The name of this dessert comes from the french word foule which means pureed or crushed .You can also use any fruit of choice to make this.Cream can also be substituted with yoghurt to make low fat version .To make mango fool pureed mangoes are blended with cream,but I love to have white and orange streaks ,so I just folded gently.
Do try these Mango recipes-
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
You can also follow me on Pinterest , Facebook , Instagram and You Tube for more delicious recipes and updates
How to Make Mango Fool /Mango Cream
- 4 Ripe Mango
- 1 cup Ripe Mango / Aam chopped
- 1 cup Heavy cream /Whipping cream
- 4 tbsp Castor sugar / Pisi hui chini
- 3/4 tsp Lemon Juice / Nimbu Ka Ras
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Zest / Nimbu Ka Chhilka, Ghisa Hua
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder / Elaichi Powder optional
- Peel and chop mangoes then blend them to make a smooth puree.
- Add lemon juice,lemon rind and cardamom powder in the mango puree,mix and keep refrigerated
- Whisk the cream with castor sugar in a bowl until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold the cream in the chilled mango puree and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- To serve-place 1.5 tbsp of chopped mango pieces in the bottom of the serving glass and then spoon the chilled mango cream.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves or crushed pistachios and serve chilled
Looks yummy 🙂
The information in this blog is extremely useful for the people.
mango exporter in pakistan
Such a tempting yummy recipe, perfect for the season. Thanks for sharing!
chef Gonin says
Hello friend Anjana, I present my respects from Spain, I am interested in your culture recipes and I found a wonderful blog, mom blog Anjana. I hope to learn a lot from you, a hug from Spain
Yumm Yumm Yumm!!! Made this yesterday. But with thick curd as you have mentioned 🙂 It was an instant hit.
Farah Saleem azeez says
awesome…just love this recipe
perfect for summer dear 🙂
Kaveri Venkatesh says
Anjanaji…that looks absolutely delicious…wish I could grab a glass off the screen
Priya Suresh says
Very delightful and pretty attractive mango fool.
A simple mango dish which you presented in a very elegant way!
Sanoli Ghosh says
Absolutely inviting and delicious Summer treat, yummy!
Rafeeda AR says
drooling out here… 🙂
This dessert is making me drool here. Superlike to this post.
summer treat ,looks delicious!!
Divya Pramil says
This looks super delicious..I can lick it off clean 🙂
Amrita Vishal says
This is so so yummy..anybody will be a big fool to not like it..!!
Sapana Behl says
Looks refreshing and healthy too!
Meena Selvakumaran says
nice clicks.wonderful dessert.
Looks lovely. And very nicely photographed too.
Rani Acharyulu says
Yummy fruit delight…nice clicks.
wow, this looks yummy.