Mango Kulfi- Indian style ice cream /dessert made with thickened milk and mangoes pulp
Kulfi is an Indian version of ice cream but much creamier,nutty and dense then the regular ice cream ,traditionally it is made with thickened creamy milk but now we try many instant version to make kulfi which are less time consuming but taste similar to the traditional one.
In small Indian cities,town and villages hawkers still comes with a cart filled with creamy kulfi and ringing a bell and the after hearing the bell kulfi lovers came out from their house and buy kulfi..The taste of the kulfi is very addictive.You can add nuts and any fruit pulp of your choice in it.
This Mango kulfi is a very easy and quick to make ,no cooking is required to make this, just blend all the ingredients in the mixer and freeze and your delicious Mango kulfi is ready to enjoy !
You Can also Try this easy and delicious- Malai Kulfi Recipe
How to Make Mango Kulfi, Mango Kulfi
- 1 tin Condensed Milk 400ml
- 2.5 tin Evaporated Milk 320 ml
- 1 tin Thick cream 160 gms
- 1.5 cup mango chopped
- 1/3 tsp Cardamom Powder / Elaichi Powder
- 2 tsp Pistachio / Pista chopped
- Add all The Ingredients In a mixer jar.
- Blend every thing well.
- Fill the mixture in the kulfi moulds or Popsicle moulds or just use any container with a lid.
- close the lid tightly and Freeze for about 8 hours.
- To Serve- Dip the moulds in water to easily unmould the kulfi .
- Slice into pieces.
- Garnish with some chopped mango pieces and pistachios and serve.
- You can also serve some falooda sev with the kulfi .
1-Instead of 2.5 tin,you can add 2 or 3 tins of evaporated milk,depending upon the sweetness you like to have in your kulfi.
2-If evaporated milk is not available then boil and reduce full fat milk and use .