Cheesy Vegetable Puff – Puff pastries stuffed with the pizza topping
My daughter likes pizza very much so we tried to create the same flavor in puffs, we make the stuffing with pizza topping ingredients and spices and these cheesy vegetable puffs turn so wonderful,but you can add any vegetable of your choice, but the mixture should not be very loose else the puffs will not seal properly.
You can also check these delicious recipes-
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Cheesy Vegetable Puffs / Pizza Puffs
- 7 Puff pastry sheets
- 1/2 cup Thick Tomato puree
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 2 tsp Tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp Black olives sliced
- 2.5 tbsp Corn kernels boiled
- 3.5 tbsp Capsicum chopped
- 1.5 tbsp Mushroom chopped
- 1 tsp Jalapeno's chopped
- 2.5 tbsp Mozzarella cheese grated
- 2 tsp Olive Oil / Zeitoun Ka Tel
- 1 tsp Chili flakes /Kuti hui laal mirch
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder/ Laal Mirch
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Dried basil
- 1 tsp Sugar / Chini
- To taste Salt / Namak
- Take out the pastry sheets(store brought) from the refrigerator and thaw them for about 20 minutes on room temperature.
- Heat oil in a pan and add tomato, tomato puree and chili flakes.
- Saute for 2 minute,then add all the spices and vegetables and cook for 2-3 minute or till it become thick.
- Now add ketchup in it and take out in a bowl and let it come to room temperature.
- Now add grated cheese and mix well.
- Take a puff pastry sheet and put some mixture in the center of it.
- Fold the sheet into half to cover the mixture.
- Press the sides of the sheet with a fork to seal it from all the sides.
- Preheat the oven at 200 c temperature.
- Now put the stuffed puffs in the oven.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or till they become golden from the top.
- Cut and serve hot.