Kesar Malai Ladoo- Delicious and easy to make kesar malai ladoo
Kesar Malai ladoo is an easy to make and delicious paneer ladoo’s. Though if made in traditionally way it will take a long time but using this Instant way it will be quicker and easier. The result will be same both ways.
For making kesar Malai ladoo I have used paneer instead of reducing the milk and used evaporated milk to thicken it faster. You can also add any flavouring instead of saffron and can also add some fresh fruit puree.
You can use store brought paneer or curdle the milk at home by using lemon juice or vinegar. The paneer should be fresh and soft for making malai ladoo.
You can also try these easy dessert recipes for the upcoming festivals-
Subscribe to my youtube channel maayeka for new recipe updated
You can also follow me on Pinterest , Facebook and Instagram for more delicious recipes and updates
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Kesar Malai Ladoo
- 350 gm Cottage cheese / Paneer
- 175 ml Evaporated milk check notes
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Milk Powder
- 1/3 tsp Saffron / Kesar
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder / Elaichi Powder
- 1 tsp Screwpine water/ Kewra water
- 12 pistachio
- In a heavy bottom or nonstick pan add 1 tsp ghee and then add the evaporated milk
- Once it start to boil add sugar and the milk powder and cook on low heat
- Soak saffron in warm milk and pound to make a paste and add in the pan and mix.
- When the mixture start to thicken then add th grated paneer and cook on low heat.
- Keep stirring continuously till it start leaving the side of the pan
- Switch off the heat and let it come to room temperature.
- Grease your palm and fingers with butter or ghee and roll to make small balls or any shape and size of your choice
- Crush the pistachio coarsely and spread in a plate.
- Dip the top of the laddos inthe crushed pistachio to garnish.
- Dot the garnished ladoo with some saffron paste.
- Your kesar malai ladoos are ready to serve.
- Keep refrigerated after 2 days.
Ramesh Krishnamoorthy says
Can i use condensed milk instead of evaporated milk?
If you use condensed milk then dont add any extra sugar as condensed milk is already sweet