Pineapple Salad- A very healthy delicious and refreshing summer salad
Pineapple is among the most popular salad at my place. My family just loves the juicy fresh pineapple salad. So when ever I get fresh pineapple I surely makes this salsa salad.
This salad is very easy, quick and so versatile . Any type of fresh fruits can be added in this salsa along with fresh pineapple cubes. To make this delicious salad more colorful and delicious try adding different color fruits to make it more interesting and appetizing..
This fresh fruit salad can be served as side dish, salad or can be enjoyed as a light meal with some toast or Nachos. You can chop the fruits before but add the dressing and salt just before serving else it start releasing its juices and become soft.
If you don’t get fresh pineapple then you can use good quality canned pineapple s too. Just wash then canned pineapple and chop into cubes and add with other chopped frsh fruits. But fresh pineapple taste better then the preserved one.
You can also check these healthy recipe
Pineapple Salsa Salad
- 6 Pineapple Slices Fresh
- 2 kiwi fruit
- 1 Red bell pepper /Shimla mirch
- 1 big Ripe Mango / Aam
- 1 small Green bell pepper /shimla mirch
- 1.5 tbsp Lemon Juice / Nimbu Ka Ras
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- to taste Black Salt / Kala Namak
- few Fresh Mint / Hara Pudina Roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp Ginger / Adrak grated
- 1/2 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder / Jeera Powder
- 1 tsp Olive Oil / Zeitoun Ka Tel
- 1 Thai bird eye chili optional
- 1 Green chili/hari mirch finely chopped
- Remove the center core of pineapple and then slice into bite size pieces.
- Peel kiwi and mango and chop into cubes.
- chop both capsicums into cubes .
- Take a bowl and add all the dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Add the dressing in the chopped fruits just before serving.
- Enjoy your fresh delicious salad !