Mango vermicelli halwa – A delicious dessert made with mango and vermicelli
Mango Vermicelli halwa is a delicious twist to the normal simple vermicelli. I have added some mango pulp to the cooked sweet vermicelli and it taste just awesome, Try this mango halwa once and you will be making it regularly.
You may like to try these Recipes-
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Mango and Vermicelli Halwa
- 1 cup Vermicelli / Sevai
- 1 cup Mango pulp
- 1 cup Sugar / Chini
- 2 cup Whole Milk / Doodh
- 1.5 tbsp Clarified Butter / Desi Ghee
- 5 Pista
- few strands Saffron
- 1/4 tsp Cardamon powder optional
- 5 Almonds / Badam
- Take a pan, add ghee when it become warm add vermicelli and roast to a nice golden colour ( use a fork to easily mix and roast the vermicelli. I have used Bambino vermicelli ,but can use any type of vermicelli)
- Add milk and cook on medium heat (keep stirring) till vermicelli got cooked and become soft.
- Now add mango pulp(choose mango of bright colour otherwise add saffron to get a nice colour) and cook for 1 minute.
- Add sugar and almonds and cook till it thickens.
- Now add cardamom powder and take out in a bowl .
- Garnish with chopped pista and saffron strands.
- Serve hot or cold.
- Serving suggestions-serve as a dessert ,or top with icecream and seve as mango falooda .