Corn Masala curry -Sweet corn curry cooked in tangy tomato sauce
You can also try these healthy recipes-
- Beetroot Raita
- Paneer Bhurji
- Masala Milk Powder
- Masala Hari Mirch
- Gajar Gobhi Shalgum ka Achar
- Punjabi kala Chana Masala
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Corn Masala Curry,Corn Tomato Curry
- 2 cup Corn kernels
- 3 Tomatoes / Tamatar
- 1 cup Bottle Gourd / Lauki
- 1 cup Chopped capsicum -1 cup
- 2 tbsp Cashew nut pieces-2 tbsp
- 2 Green chilies-2
- 1 inch Ginger / Adrak
- 1 tsp Dried fenugreek leaves
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder/ Laal Mirch
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder / Haldi Powder
- 1 tsp Salt / Namak
- 1 tsp Sugar / Chini
- 3 tbsp Refined Oil
- Pressure cook corn kernals with a cup of water for 2 whistles,drain and keep aside.
- Peel and chop bottle gourd,chop tomato ,chili and ginger in small pieces.
- Heat 1.5 tbsp oil in a pressure cooker add tomato, chili,bottlegourd and cashew pieces and saute for 1 minute .
- Add 2 tbsp water and pressure cook for 2 whistles on medium flame .
- When cooled completely, grind and make a fine paste.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan add chopped capsicum and saute for a minute,drain and keep aside.
- Now add grated ginger and boiled corn in the same pan and saute for few seconds.
- Add kasoori methi(dried fenugreek leaves),all the spices and the ground tomato paste
- Mix and add 3/4 cup water cover and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add sugar and fresh coriander and serve hot.
- Serving suggestions-best served with paratha,roti and rice