Gobhi Pakoda-Khasta gobhi,Crisp cauliflower fritters
Gobhi Pakoda -Fried snacks and starters are a hot favorite during winters. As cauliflower is very easily available during this seasons so we make khasta gobhi,and many recipes and starters with cauliflower.
Today I am sharing my favorite version of making gobhi pakora ,to make this blanched cauliflower florets are dipped in gram flour,corn flour and semolina batter and then deep fried to a nice golden colour. These Gobhi pakoras are good to serve a crowd or on any special occasion,can be served with tomato ketchup or any tangy and spicy dip.
you may also like these recipes-
- Aloo matar ki Tahiri ,
- Matar Gobhi ka Nimona,
- Chatpati Matar Ki Phali
- Methi Matar Malai.
- Ajwaini Masala Arbi
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Khasta Gobhi /Crisp Caulflower Fritters
- 250 gms Cauliflower /phool gobhi
- 3/4 cup Gram flour /besan – 3/4 cup
- 3/4 cup Arrowroot / Corn Flour / Tapkir
- 1/4 cup Semolina /sooji – 1/4 cup
- 1.5 tsp Red Chili Powder/ Laal Mirch
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder / Jeera Powder
- pinch Turmeric Powder / Haldi Powder
- Pinch Carom Seeds / Ajwain
- TO Taste Salt – to taste
- To Fry Cooking oil
- Make medium size florets from cauliflower.
- Boil 2 glasses of water add 1/2 tsp of salt and 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- When it start boiling add cauliflower florets and cook for 1 minute.
- Drain and let it cool down completely.
- In a bowl add gram flour,corn flour,turmeric powder, semolina, salt, chili powder and cumin powder.
- Add water in the mixture and whisk well.
- Make a medium thick batter and rest for 10 minutes.
- Dip the cauliflower florets in the batter and deep fry in hot oil on medium heat.
- Fry till golden in colour.
- Drain on a paper napkin and serve hot.
- Serving suggestions-serve with tomato ketchup or any spicy dip