Mango lemonade- Cool and refreshing drink of mint and mangoes
- Hibiscus Tea
- Kesar Elaichi Sharbat
- Falsa Sharbat
- Taza Gulab Ka Sharbat
- Angoor ka Sharbat
- Kesariya Thandai Sharbat
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Mango Lemonade Recipe
- 1 Ripe Mango / Aam
- 10 Fresh Mint / Hara Pudina
- 1/2 tsp Black Salt / Kala Namak powder
- 1/3 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder / Jeera Powder
- 1 bottle Lemon Soda / Aerated Lemon Drink
- 3 tbsp Sugar / Chini
- Wash and peel mango skin and chop mango into small pieces.
- Add chopped mango pieces, mint leaves, sugar, salt, cumin powder and 1/4 cup water in a blende
- Blend it to make a smooth puree.
- Add the puree in the serving glass to fill it about 1/3 and add some ice cubes.
- Add aerated lemon drink over it and serve with a stirrer
- OR mix puree and aerated drink in a pitcher,mix well and serve in glasses
Rub the glass rim with a slice of lemon and then in a plate mix some sugar,chili powder and salt .