Indonesian Cauliflower Curry- Delicious,simple and flavourful Indonesian cauliflower curry,cooked in coconut milk and mild spices
Indonesian cauliflower curry is very mild in taste and easy to make . It goes well with steamed rice and any bread of your choice.
You can also try these healthy recipes-
- Beetroot Raita
- Paneer Bhurji
- Masala Milk Powder
- Masala Hari Mirch
- Gajar Gobhi Shalgum ka Achar
- Punjabi kala Chana Masala
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Indonesian Cauliflower curry
- 300 gms Cauliflower /phool gobhi
- 350 ml Coconut milk
- 1/2 Tomatoes / Tamatar
- 1 tbsp Thick tamarind pulp/ Imli ka ras
- 100 ml Water / Paani
- 1 tsp Pepper Powder / Kali Mirch
- 1 tsp Red Chilli powder / Laal mirch powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder / Haldi Powder
- 1 tsp Salt / Namak
- 1 tbsp Fresh Coriander / Cilantro / Hara Dhaniya
- Wash the cauliflower and make medium thick florets
- Heat oil in a pan add florets and saute for a minute.
- Add coconut milk,chopped tomatoes and 100 ml water.
- When start boiling add pepper powder,red chilli powder,turmeric and salt.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Add tamrind pulp ,cover and cook till done.
- Add fresh coriander and serve hot with boiled rice and chapati.