Idli Manchurian -An Indo Chinese fusion snack recipe
Idli Manchurian is a very good and delicious recipe to use your left over Idlis . You can serve this Manchurian as a snack or pack in lunch boxes . Kids love this Idli Manchurian more then normal Idlis
You may also like these delicious Recipe-
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
- 8 Idli
- 1/2 cup Cabbage-1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup Carrot / Gajar
- 1/3 cup Bell Peppers / Capsicum / Shimla Mirch
- 1/2 tsp Ginger / Adrak grated
- 1 Green Chillies / Hari Mirch
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce / Soya Sauce
- 2 tsp Vinegar-2 t.s
- 1 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 1/2 tsp Salt / Namak
- 1/3 tsp Pepper Powder / Kali Mirch
- 1 tsp Arrowroot / Corn Flour / Tapkir
- 1/2 cup Water / Paani
- 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Slice each idli into 4 long pieces
- Shred cabbage, grate carrot and slice capsicum.
- Take half cup water mix corn flour ,tomato ketchup,vinegar,and soya sauce in it and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan add grated ginger and chopped green chilli and saute.
- Now add cabbage,carrot and capsicum,saute for a while.
- Add the water mixture and when it start boiling add the idli slices.
- Mix well and serve hot.