Cheesy Spaghetti rolls- Crispy rolls made with spaghetti,potato and mild spices
prep time-10 min
cooking time-10 min
- Boiled potato-1.5 cup
- Boiled spaghetti-1.5 cup*
- Boiled corn kernals-4 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup- 1 tbsp
- Thick white sauce-3 tbsp
- Dried bread crumbs-3 tbsp
- Chopped coriander-2 tbsp
- Chopped green chilies-1 tsp
- Chili flakes-1tsp
- Oregano-1/2 tsp
- Salt-1 tsp
- Bread crumbs-1/2 cup
- Milk-1/3 cup
- Corn flour-3 tbsp
- Roughly chop the boiled spaghetti( OR noodles) and peel and mash the boiled potatoes.
- Take a bowl and add mashed potatoes, chopped spaghetti, 2 tbsp bread crumbs,tomato ketchup,and all the ingredients and spices and mix well.
- Take a bowl add milk and corn flour and mix well.
- Make long rolls from the potato and spaghetti mixture .
- Dip them in cornflour slury and then roll them into dried bread crumbs .
- Deep fry in hot oil till crisp and golden.
- Drain on a tissue paper and serve hot
Serving suggestions-best with tomato ketchup or mayo dip
These rolls look awesome! Loved the clicks.
grandmaw Babin says
Hi, can you tell me how to make the thick white sauce or what it is? thanks
I would love to try this but what is white sauce?
Apani Rasoi says
Very Nice Blog. If possible please have a look to my cooking website too and provide your comments.
Hi .. Ur photo has been cropped n used in other page called Pika Chakula…
Mina Joshi says
Kalpana Sareesh says
such an gorgeous appetizer..
Irresistible rolls, inviting.
Faseela Noushad says
Super amazing rolls dear…
Archana Potdar says
Drooling here. Love the pics.
I am hosting Fast Food Not Fat Food The Oil/Butter Challenge 1st Sept to 15th Oct ’12. Do send me your entries
Prathima Rao says
Simply delicious & too tempting!!! Love the nice, golden crust..
WeR SAHM says
Wow excellent rolls. Drolling here for a plate. We are happy to share with you the "One Lovely Blog Award". Kindly collect your award from our space. One Lovely Blog award. http://www.ezcookbook.net/2012/10/award-time.html
Divya Pramil says
Feel like dipping the rolls in sauce and having a bite 🙂
Chicken Ghee Roast
Inviting You To Join In The South Vs North Challenge – Learn Regional Indian Recipes
srividhya Ravikumar says
Anamika | madcookingfusions says
wow really creative, love to learn from you :)!
wow what a delicious n innovative cutlets…truly tempting …love it
Super Yummy Recipes
Tamilarasi Sasikumar says
looks yum…So crispy…Love it…
Very delicious & yummy rolls!!
Join my ongoing EP events-Rosemary OR Sesame @ Now Serving
Shweta in the Kitchen says
Hi Anjana, what a lovely snack & appetizer. Irrestible….following you now 🙂
Check out my space when you get time
Blog – http://shwetainthekitchen.blogspot.com/
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/ShwetaintheKitchen
Truly yummy, mouthwatering
Deep fried with potatoes and spaghetti… a recipe made for my son. 🙂
yuummyyyy and loved the textureeee
look so yum, crispier, nice idea with noodles