Cheesy Spaghetti rolls- Crispy rolls made with spaghetti, potato and mild spices
Cheesy Spaghetti rolls is a delicious and cheesy spaghetti rolls, perfect Italian style snack for your parties. It is very easy to make fuss free appetizer recipe. Kids and adults all loves these snacks. You can even use your leftover spaghetti or noodles to make this snack.
- 1.5 cup Potato boiled
- 1.5 cup Spaghetti boiled
- 4 tbsp Corn kernels boiled
- 1 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 3 tbsp Thick white sauce
- 3 tbsp Bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp Fresh Coriander / Cilantro / Hara Dhaniya
- 1 tbsp Green Chilies chopped
- 1 tsp Chili flakes /Kuti hui laal mirch
- 1//2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Salt / Namak
- 1/2 cup Bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 3/4 tbsp Corn flour
- Roughly chop the boiled spaghetti( OR noodles) and peel and mash the boiled potatoes.
- Take a bowl and add mashed potatoes, chopped spaghetti, 2 tbsp bread crumbs, tomato ketchup and all the ingredients and spices and mix well.
- Take a bowl add milk and corn flour and mix well.
- Make long rolls from the potato and spaghetti mixture .
- Dip them in cornflour slurry and then roll them into dried bread crumbs .
- Deep fry in hot oil till crisp and golden.
- Drain on a tissue paper and serve hot
- Serving suggestions-best with tomato ketchup or mayo dip