Fresh Fruit Salsa- A very fresh and healthy salsa made with Fresh seasonal Fruits
During hot summer season we all love to have something fresh and fruity which can be made in a jiffy and need not too much cooking and preparation. There are so many fresh fruits available now in the market like mango,stone fruits ,kiwi and so many tangy and delicious fruits to enjoy.
Consuming fruit on regular basis is a must for good health as they are a good source of vitamins and minerals.Fruits are low in fat and sodium so they are also good for diabetic patient,heart and high blood pressure patients and for every one to improve the general health.We should consume fruits directly or can make different types of condiment and recipes with fresh fruits so that the fussy eater in our family can have them directly or indirectly.
Though fruits should be best eaten whole but if you don’t like eat whole or sliced fruits then make fruit juices,fresh fruit salsa or fresh fruit chutnies like this healthy Mix Fruit Chutney in which you can use all the leftover fruits lying in your refrigerator, Apple Chutney which is quite easy to make and taste awesome, Plum Chutney is also a very healthy chutney with a beautiful bright colour which kids love to eat as a spread on bread and toast.
Fruit salsa is also a very easy recipe to make and you can make salsa with vegetables or fruit as per your choice. I love this Mango salsa , This Mexican Roasted tomato bell pepper Salsa ,and this tangy refreshing fruit salsa. So try this easy and quick fruit salsa recipe this season and you will surely love it and make it often.
Fresh Fruit Salsa
- 2 Ripe Mango / Aam
- 4 kiwi fruit
- 4 Peach
- 1/2 cup Grapes (Green, Seedless)
- 2 tbsp Fresh Mint / Hara Pudina chopped
- 1.5 tsp Lemon Juice / Nimbu Ka Ras
- 1.5 tsp Olive Oil / Zeitoun Ka Tel
- 1/2 tsp Chili flakes /Kuti hui laal mirch
- pinch Black Salt / Kala Namak
- To taste Salt / Namak
- 1/2 tsp Ginger / Adrak grated
- Peel and chop mango and kiwi in medium size pieces.
- Wash and chop peaches and slice grapes into two pieces.
- Take all the chopped fruits in a bowl.
- In a seperate bowl add the ingredients for dressing and mix well.
- Now add the dressing in the chopped fruits and mix.
- serve chilled