I have made this salsa with roasted tomato and capsicum which lends a very nice smoky flavour but you can also make it with raw vegetables.You may also like these Delicious Recipes-
- Sweet tomato chutney
- MTR style Khara Bhath
- Cheesy Pizza Puffs
- Ragi Aloo Poori
- Kashmiri Dum Aloo
- Bengali Mishti Pulao
- Kutchi Dabeli
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Roasted Tomato Bell Pepper Salsa
- 4 Tomatoes / Tamatar
- 1 Bell Peppers / Capsicum / Shimla Mirch medium sized
- 1 slice of Pineapple / Annanas (optional)
- 1.5 tsp Lemon Juice / Nimbu Ka Ras
- 1 tsp Green Chillies / Hari Mirch chopped
- 2.5 tsp Olive Oil / Zeitoun Ka Tel
- 1/2 cup Fresh Coriander / Cilantro / Hara Dhaniya chopped
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes / Kuti Lal Mirch
- Roast tomatoes and bell peppers directly on open flame or broil in an oven.
- Grill till they are charred all over.
- Peel tomato and capsicum and chop into pieces
- Now add the pieces in the mixer jar with fresh coriander,sliced pineapple and chopped green chili.
- Grind every thing coarsely(don't make puree )
- Take out in a bowl and add salt,lemon juice and olive oil.
- Serve roasted tomato bell pepper salsa chilled with Nachos
Can use either fresh or tinned pineapple