Kuttu ka dahi vada -Buckwheat flour dumplings in spicy yoghurt (food for fasting)
- Rajgiri Paneer Pakoda
- Kuttu ki Poori
- Aam Papad Chutney
- Aloo ka Halwa
- Sama and Aloo Patties
- Sabudana khichdi
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Kuttu Ka Dahi Vada
- 1/2 cup Buckwheat flour/ Kuttu aata
- 1/4 tsp Cumin Seed/ Jeera
- 1/2 tsp Ginger/ Adrak chopped
- 10 Raisins/ kishmish
- 1 cup Yogurt/ dahi
- 1/2 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder/ Bhuna Jeera
- 1/2 tsp Pepper powder/ Kali mirch
- to taste Salt/ namak
- Take 1/2 cup kuttu atta in a bowl, add 1/2 cup water and whisk very well .
- Add cumin seeds, chopped ginger and raisins and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan ,make small size pakoda’s (dumplings) on medium heat till golden in colour.
- Drain and keep aside for 5 minute.Take 2 glass water in a bowl and add 1/2 t.s salt in it and then add pakora’s in it .
- Let them soak for 1 to 2 hour .
- Churn the curd well with 2 tbs of water and salt.
- Squeeze the vada’s gently and arrange them in a serving plate.
- Drizzle enough salted curd over them ,then sprinkle roasted cumin powder,pepper powder and chopped coriander.