Instant Mango green chili pickle
I usually make mango pickle in big batches which easily last for a year.My favorite pickle is Marwari chick pea and mango pickle and sweet and sour Aam ki launji is my favorite ,so I make both during the season.
But some times I also make instant pickle in small quantity to change the taste.Instant mango pickle is very easy to make by using ready pickle masala.I have also posted the recipe of making Gujarati pickle masala which comes very handy to make any instant pickle.
If you want to save the time of making pickle masala then readymade pickle masala of good brands are also very easily available in the market you can use them too.try this Instant mango and chili pickle and you surely love it.
Do Try these easy and quick pickle recipe-
- Gujarati Mango Pickle
- Athela Mircha/ Raita Mircha
- Instant mango pickle
- Kathal Ka Achar
- Grape Pickle
- Amla Thokku
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Instant Mango green Chili Pickle
- 450 gms Raw Mango / Kachcha Aam
- 150 gms Green chilies/Hari Mirch
- 6 tbsp pickle masala-6 tbsp
- 2 tbsp Fennel Seeds / Saunf slightly crushed
- 1/3 tsp Asafoetida / Hing powder
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder/ Laal Mirch
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder / Haldi Powder
- 1/4 cup Mustard Oil / Sarso ka tel
- 1.5 tsp Salt / Namak
- Wash and wipe raw mangoes and green chilies(prefer to choose less spicy variety)
- Chop mangoes and chilies in small pieces.
- Heat mustard oil to a smoking point .
- When it cool down slightly then add asafoetida and fennel seeds.
- Take the chopped mango and green chilies in a bowl.
- Add all the powdered spices and mix well.
- Now add oil (when it come to room temperature) and mix again.
- Store in a glass jar and wait for minimum 6 hours or a day.
- Keep refrigerated after 3-4 days.
- Serving suggestions- serve with poori, paratha, rice daal combo or with curd rice.
1-you can add 1 tbsp of jaggary in it if you want to make it sweet and sour.
2-If the mango peel is very thick or bruised then you can also peel the mango.
3-If making in large quantity and don’t want to refrigerate then add enough oil to cover the pickle