Sweet Corn Vegetable soup -A simple and healthy Chinese soup
Sweet corn vegetable soup- Me and my family are fan of Chinese cuisine but being a vegetarian we have limited choice from the cuisine. I prefer to cook Chinese food at home as its not easy to get Chinese food with out onion and garlic in restaurants.
There are many healthy and delicious soup in Chinese cuisine but sweet corn soup is among the quick and easiest soups. If you have cream style corn at home then its done very quickly and every one loved it.
you can add your favorite vegetables in it like cauliflower, broccoli, beans, cabbage, carrot, peas, snow peas etc. This sweet corn vegetable soup is mild in taste but you can add soy sauce,vinegar and even few drops of chili sauce or tomato ketchup if you wish.
You can also try these recipes-
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
You can also follow me on Pinterest , Facebook ,Twitter, Instagram and You Tube for more delicious recipes and updates
Sweet Corn Vegetable Soup
- 1/2 cup French beans finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Carrot / Gajar finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Cauliflower /phool gobhi
- 2.5 tbsp Green Peas / Hari Matar blanched
- 3 tbsp Corn Kernels / Makai Dana
- 1 tin Cream style corn
- 1.5 tsp Sugar / Chini
- 1.5 tsp White vinegar /sirka
- 1/3 tsp Pepper Powder / Kali Mirch
- 5 cup Water / Paani
- 2.5 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 tbsp Butter, Unsalted / Makkhan
- In a heavy bottom pan add butter and add the chopped vegetables and saute for a minute.
- Add water and boil for 2-3 minutes
- Then add cream style corn ,salt and pepper powder.
- Let it boil for 3 minute on medium heat.
- Mix the corn flour in 1/3 cup of water and stir well
- Add this corn flour slurry in the boiling soup and mix well.
- Let it cook on medium heat till the soup thickens.
- Switch off the flame and add vinegar and some chopped parsley or fresh coriander and mix.
- Serve hot ,can add some corn niblets on top as a garnish.
- Can also add some soya sauce,chili sauce and ketchup with vinegar.
- If you don't have cream style corn at home then you can grind corn kernels with little water and milk and use instead of cream style corn.
Pushpa singh says
veri nice recipe
puree Manufacturers says
I like this type of hot dishes, they look good, and I love that this echo with vegetables products, thanks for publishing this contribution !!