Sweet and sour Paneer- Delicious curry of pineapple,bell peppers and cottage cheese –Chili Paneer manchurian
Sweet and sour paneer chinese style curry of pineapple ,bell peppers and cottage cheese.
You can also try these recipes-
- Mumbai Pav Bhaji ,
- Mumbai Vada Pav ,
- Punjabi Aloo Samosa
- Sambhar Sadam
- Tuvar Daal Khichdi
- Peanut Chutney
- Ram Ladoo
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
You can also follow me on Pinterest , Facebook ,Twitter, Instagram and You Tube for more delicious recipes and updates
Sweet and Sour Paneer ,Chili Paneer Manchurian
Chinese style tangy delicious curry of pineapple,cottage cheese and bell peppers
Servings: 4 person
- 1 cup Cottage cheese or tofu cubed
- 3/4 cup Pineapple diced
- 3/4 cup Red bell pepper cubed
- 3/4 cup Green bell pepper cubed
- 1 tsp Ginger chopped
- 1.5 tsp Cooking oil
To Make The Sauce
- 1 cup Pine apple juice
- 2.5 cup Water / Paani
- 3 tsp Arrowroot / Corn Flour / Tapkir
- 2 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce / Soya Sauce
- 1.5 tsp Sugar / Chini
- 1 tsp White Vinegar / Sirka
- 1 tsp Pepper Powder / Kali Mirch
- 1 tsp Salt / Namak
- Take a big bowl and add all the ingredients for making sauce and mix well.(A)
- Dust the paneer pieces with 1.5 tsp of cornflour and a pinch of salt and then shallow fry in 1.5 tbsp oil ,to a nice pink colour(don’t over cook )-this step is optional,you can directly add the panner pieces without stir frying them
- In a pan add oil,when it become warm add ginger and saute for few seconds.
- Now add chopped bell peppers and saute for a minute.
- Add paneer and pineapple pieces,saute for few seconds.
- Pour the ready sauce(A)in the pan and cook for 5-7 minutes on medium heat.
- If you feel that the consistency of the gravy is still thinner then you can add some cornflour slury at this stage.
- Switch off the flame and add vinegar and mix well.
- Serve hot.
- Serving suggestions-Serve with fried rice,steamed rice or noodles
Andrew Johnson says
Thanks for sharing this recipe, it is my favorite. I bookmarked this blog further more information. Recently I eat this from Lunch Catering Calgary, i love Indian recipes .It is one of my sweet memories of lunch, I can never forget it's taste. Now i am going to cook this at home.
Joe Kabbaj says
Bonjour,je viens de parcourir votre blog,j'ai beaucoup aimé…. Et tous ces plats ,vous en avez des recettes !!!!!!! bonne journée la recette que j'ai ne me satisfait pas ,je suis très preneuse !! merci par avance
j'ais déjà traité un site comme ca http://le-couscous-marocain.blogspot.com
Pavithra R says
I stumbled upon your blog via Julie's blog. Love this recipe.
Thanx for linking!!
Please leave me a comment that you have liked both pages and your fb profile name,so that I can add for give away selection:)
mouth watering preparation…looks delicious too!
Lip smacking & mouthwatering!!!
Priya R says
I love the taste of sweet and sour looks superb 🙂
Meena Selvakumaran says
paneer and pineapple yummy combo
Ruxana Gafoor says
looks real yummy…
mouthwatering flavors,great presentation!!
you can link this recipe dear as I think Tofu only is replaced with paneer..the flavors are chinese,link is below:)
Participate & win e gift vouchers (worth Rs 1000& Rs 500)in Flavors Of Cuisines-"Chinese"
Priya Suresh says
Super like, such a droolworthy dish,loving that spread.
Prathima Rao says
Lip smacking & mouthwatering!!!
Kaveri Venkatesh says
Looks Lovely Anjanaji
Yummy paneer gravy
Vimitha Anand says
Flavorful paneer recipe
Win flipkart e-vouchers from 27coupons. Join now
Nabanita Das says
Paneer gravy looks so tempting… nice recipe …