Sweet and sour Paneer- Delicious curry of pineapple,bell peppers and cottage cheese –Chili Paneer manchurian
Sweet and sour paneer chinese style curry of pineapple ,bell peppers and cottage cheese.
You can also try these recipes-
- Mumbai Pav Bhaji ,
- Mumbai Vada Pav ,
- Punjabi Aloo Samosa
- Sambhar Sadam
- Tuvar Daal Khichdi
- Peanut Chutney
- Ram Ladoo
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Sweet and Sour Paneer ,Chili Paneer Manchurian
- 1 cup Cottage cheese or tofu cubed
- 3/4 cup Pineapple diced
- 3/4 cup Red bell pepper cubed
- 3/4 cup Green bell pepper cubed
- 1 tsp Ginger chopped
- 1.5 tsp Cooking oil
To Make The Sauce
- 1 cup Pine apple juice
- 2.5 cup Water / Paani
- 3 tsp Arrowroot / Corn Flour / Tapkir
- 2 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce / Soya Sauce
- 1.5 tsp Sugar / Chini
- 1 tsp White Vinegar / Sirka
- 1 tsp Pepper Powder / Kali Mirch
- 1 tsp Salt / Namak
- Take a big bowl and add all the ingredients for making sauce and mix well.(A)
- Dust the paneer pieces with 1.5 tsp of cornflour and a pinch of salt and then shallow fry in 1.5 tbsp oil ,to a nice pink colour(don’t over cook )-this step is optional,you can directly add the panner pieces without stir frying them
- In a pan add oil,when it become warm add ginger and saute for few seconds.
- Now add chopped bell peppers and saute for a minute.
- Add paneer and pineapple pieces,saute for few seconds.
- Pour the ready sauce(A)in the pan and cook for 5-7 minutes on medium heat.
- If you feel that the consistency of the gravy is still thinner then you can add some cornflour slury at this stage.
- Switch off the flame and add vinegar and mix well.
- Serve hot.
- Serving suggestions-Serve with fried rice,steamed rice or noodles