Baby Corn Kabab
Servings: 4 people
- 100 grams Babycorn
- 2 cup Bread Crumbs, Dried
- 50 Refined Flour / Maida
- 100 ml Water / Paani
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli powder / Laal mirch powder
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice / Nimbu Ka Ras
- to taste Salt / Namak
- Olive Oil / Zeitoun Ka Tel to fry
- Boil baby corn in salted water,drain and keep aside
- Mix refined flour,water ,salt and 1/4 t.s chill powder and make a batter.
- Take baby corn in a bowl and add salt,lemon juice and chilli powder and mix welL
- spread fresh bread crumbs in a plate .
- Dip baby corn in flour batter and then roll in bread crumbs ,and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry these kababs ,till golden in colour in on medium heat.
- serve with mint chutney or tomato ketchup.
NOTE- 1.Instead of fresh bread crumbs you can use regular bread crumbs ,the only difference is that fresh bread crumbs give a thicker coating to any snack then regular bread crumbs. 2.You can give chinese flavour to these kababs by adding soya sauce,pepper and vinegar in the marinate , instead of adding lemon juice ,salt and chilli powder.