Chili cheese toast- a very colourful and delicious snack made with bread ,peppers and cheese
- Sooji toast
- Methi Na Gota
- Potato Bhakarwadi
- Paneer Bhurji Sandwich
- Aloo Moong Daal bhajiya
- Sandwich Dhokla
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Chili Cheese Toast
- 2 Bread slices
- 2 tbsp Yellow bell pepper chopped
- 3 tbsp Red bell pepper chopped
- 2 tsp Green chilies chopped
- 3 tbsp Fresh coriander chopped
- 6 tbsp Mozzarella cheese grated
- to taste salt
- 1 tsp Chili flakes
- Grate cheese,dice bell peppers and chop green chilies into fine pieces .
- Slice bread in two pieces to make triangles
- In a bowl add cheese,bell peppers,green chilies,fresh coriander and little salt.
- Apply approx 2 tbsp mixture on the bread pieces.(you can slightly toast the bread slices before applying the chesse mixture if you wish)
- Arrange the slices on a baking tray and grill on 180 degree for 2-3 minutes or till the cheese melts
- Serve hot.