Baby corn fritters – crisp delicious fritters made with batter coated Fresh baby corn
How to make Baby corn Fritters/ Corn Pakoda
First of all boil the baby corns in boiling water with some salt and chili powder. Then drain them and slice into 2 halves . Make a smooth batter with corn flour and refined flour, salt, chili powder, pepper power and pinch of turmeric.
Dip the sliced baby corns in the prepared batter and deep fry to a nice golden color. Drain on a kitchen paper when done. Serve hot with tomato ketchup or mint chutney or any tangy dip of your choice.
You can also try these-
Kids love any thing made with bread –
- Mumbai style grilled potato sandwich
- Pinwheel sandwiches
- Chili cheese toast,
- Aloo Pakoda
- Tandoori Aloo
- Bread rolls
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
You can also follow me on Pinterest , Facebook ,Twitter, Instagram and You Tube for more delicious recipes and updates
Baby Corn Kabab
- 100 grams Babycorn
- 1/2 cup Arrowroot / Corn Flour / Tapkir
- 1/2 cup Refined Flour / Maida
- 100 ml Water / Paani
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli powder / Laal mirch powder
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice / Nimbu Ka Ras
- to taste Salt / Namak
- Enough cooking oil to fry
- Boil baby corn in salt and chili powder water,drain and keep aside
- Mix refined flour,corn flour ,water ,salt , pepper powder and 1/4 t.s chill powder and make a batter.
- Take baby corn in a bowl and add salt,lemon juice and chilli powder and mix welL
- Dip baby corn in flour batter and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry these kababs ,till golden in colour in on medium heat.
- Serve with mint chutney or tomato ketchup.
Simple and tasty!! Thanks for the recipe
Anjana Chaturvedi says
Thank you !
Thank you so much for your sweet comments 🙂
sangee vijay says
this looks fantastic and never tried this way…very nice preparation..
thank you so much for participating in my giveaway…you have nice space shaping here and would love to join you 🙂
Ongoing Event : Bake Fest # 2
Do participate in My 300th Post Giveaway
lovely kabab, nice and interesting recipe.