Besan laddu – A very popular and easy to make Indian dessert made with roasted gram flour and castor sugar.
Looking for some delicious desserts to make then check-
- Anjeer ki barfi
- Instant Badam Halwa
- Milk powder gulab jamun
- Pineapple Sandesh
- Coconut ladoo
- Lachcha Rabdi
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Besan Ke Laddu
- 2.25 cup Gram flour / Besan 2 and 1/4 cups
- 1.5 tbsp Semolina/Sooji- 1tsp
- 1 cup Pure Ghee
- 1.5 cup Castor sugar / Pisi hui chini boora chini
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder / Elaichi Powder
- 12 Pistachio / Pista chopped
- 10 Almonds / Badam crushed
- 15 Raisins / Kishmish optional
- 1 tsp Melon seeds/kharbooj ke beej
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottom pan, and when it becomes warm add gram flour and semolina and mix.
- Stir fry on low flame till it becomes golden in colour and start giving a nice aroma.
- Keep stirring the mixture continuously.it will take approx 10 minute to get a nice golden colour.
- Take the thick paste out in a plate and let it cool down slightly (just cool enough for convenient handling).
- Add castor sugar (grind sugar in the mixer))or boora chini or darni , chopped nuts and cardamon powder.
- Mix well and take 2 tbls of mixture in your hand, hold tightly and make round ball of the mixture.
- Place these balls in a plate and garnish wih crushed pistachio and melon seeds.
- Can adjust the quantity of sugar according to your taste.