Paneer coconut ladoo-an easy and delicious sweet
Paneer Cococnut Ladoo- Raksha Bandhan is a special day or festival of India to celebrate the sacred relation of a brother and sister.It is celebrated by the sister tying a sacred thread or rakhi around the wrist of her brother and pray to God to protect him from all evil and give success in life and the brother promise to take care of his sisters.
together in an emotional bond of love.
Paneer Coconut Ladoo
- 1/2 cup fresh coconut grated
- 500 ml Fresh milk
- 1/2 cup Yogurt/Curd
- 1/2 cup Sugar / Chini
- 3 tbsp Cottage cheese / Paneer
- 1.5 tbsp Icing sugar
- 1.5 tsp Rose water
- 10 Saffron
- Pinch of Cardamom powder
- Soak saffron in1 tsp milk and keep aside.
- Take fresh milk in a pan and boil on medium heat.
- When milk start boiling add curd and keep stirring till it start curdling.
- Add grated fresh coconut and sugar and keep stirring on medium flame
- Cook till all moisture dries up and it looks like halwa. it will take approx.10-12 minutes
- When done add cardamom powder and saffron .
- Let it cool down on room temperature for 15-20 minutes
- Grease your palms and take approx. 2 tbsp mixture in your hand and make round balls and place in paper cups.
- Take cottage cheese in a bowl,beat and make it smooth then add icing sugar and rose water and beat well.check the smoothness, can add 1 more tsp of rose water if required
- Fill in a piping bag and with the help of star nozzle make stars on the balls.
- Now make dots on the stars with saffron paste and serve:)