Kadhai Paneer in among the most popular dishes of North India.
I have also posted these delicious recipes of-
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Kadhai Paneer /Pepper Paneer
- 2 cup Paneer cubes
- 2 Bell Peppers / Capsicum / Shimla Mirch
- 3 Tomatoes / Tamatar
- 1 tsp Ginger / Adrak grated
- 2 Green chilies/Hari Mirch
- 1 tsp Tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp Coriander Seeds / Sabut Dhaniya
- 3 Whole Kashmiri red chilies
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds / Sabut Jeera
- 1.5 tsp Dried fenugreek/kasoori methi
- 1 Bay Leaves / Tej Patta
- Pinch Garam Masala Powder
- 1/3 tsp Turmeric Powder / Haldi Powder
- 1 tsp Chili flakes /Kuti hui laal mirch
- 1 tsp Salt / Namak
- Make cubes or juliennes of capsicum and paneer
- Microwave coriander seeds and whole red chillies for 40 seconds and then coarsly crush/pound them .
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds,chopped green chilies and ginger,saute for few seconds
- Add chopped tomatoes and salt and saute till they become soft.
- Now add turmeric, crushed coriander and red chilies,saute for a minute
- Add capsicum cubes and saute for a minute.
- Now add paneer cubes,tomato ketchup,garam masala ,chili flakes and mix to coat the paneer pieces with the masala paste and cover and cook for approx 5 minutes .
- Add crushed kasoori methi/dried fenugreek leaves and chopped fresh coriander.cook for about a minute to blend well
- Serve hot with naan,paratha or any Indian bread