Tomato Dosa – A healthy and tangy rice and tomato pancake
Tomato Dosa is a delicious version of dosa . This tangy dosa taste nice and tangy and can be served without any chutney or dip on side.
You may also like these delicious Recipe-
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Instant Tomato Dosa
- 1 cup Raw Rice
- 1 tbsp White lentil/urad daal
- 3 Tomato-3
- 1/2 Carrot-1/2
- 3 Dried Red Chilli, Whole
- 8 Curry Leaves
- 1/2 Ginger / Adrak
- 3 tbsp Fresh Coconut, Grated
- 1/2 Salt / Namak
- 1/4 Cumin Seeds / Sabut Jeera
- 2 tsp Cooking Oil
- Wash and soak rice and daal for 3 hours.
- Chop all the vegetables (if you don’t have dried red chillies then use 1/2 t.s red chilli powder)
- First grind all the vegetables and coconut in a fine paste ,no need to add water now.
- Add rice and just little water and grind again ,
- Take out in a bowl and add salt and cumin seeds
- If you are not in a hurry then keep aside the batter to rest for 30 minutes OR use immedietly
- Spread a laddle full of batter on a medium hot griddle in circular motion.
- Dizzle some oil around and over the dosa.wait for 1 minute to cook properly
- Flip and cook from other side.dizzle some oil around the dosa.
- Take out in a plate and serve hot.
- Serving suggestions-best with coconut chutney or mint and yoghurt dip