Apple Ki Sabzi – A simple sweet and sour apple based curry.
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
- 4 Apples
- 2 Green Chillies / Hari Mirch
- 1/2 tsp Ginger / Adrak
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice / Nimbu Ka Ras
- 1 tsp Sugar / Chini
- 2 tbsp Clarified Butter / Desi Ghee
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds / Sabut Jeera
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder / Haldi Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli powder / Laal mirch powder
- 1 tsp Salt / Namak
- 2 tbsp Fresh Coriander / Cilantro / Hara Dhaniya
- Peel and chop apples in cubes. Chop chillies and ginger.
- Heat oil in a pan add ghee, and then add cumin. When it becomes golden add green chillies and turmeric.
- Now add the chopped apples, salt and 1 cup of water. Mix, cover and cook on slow heat till cooked and become soft.
- Mash few pieces and add chilli powder, ginger, sugar and cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Now add lemon juice and fresh coriander.
- Serve hot.