★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Shimla Mirch Aloo ki Sabzi , Capsicum and Potato Curry
Shimla mirch aloo ki sabzi -Potato and capsicum stir fry
- 2 Bell Peppers / Capsicum / Shimla Mirch
- 2 Potatoes / Aloo boiled
- 1 medium Tomatoes / Tamatar
- 1 tsp Ginger / Adrak
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds / Sabut Jeera
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds / Rai *
- 2 tbsp Peanuts / Moongphali crushed
- 1 tbsp Coriander Seeds / Sabut Dhaniya coarsely crushed
- 1/4 tsp Asafoetida / Hing powder
- 1 tsp Chili flakes /Kuti hui laal mirch
- 1/2 tsp Mango Powder / Amchoor Powder
- 8 Curry Leaves / Kadi Patta
- To Taste Salt / Namak
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Chop boiled potato and capsicum into medium size cubes.
- Chop tomato finely , grate the ginger and crush whole coriander seeds.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds,cumin and asafoetida,when they start crackling add peanuts ,crushed coriander seeds and curry leaves,stir till done.
- Now add turmeric and then add capsicum,ginger and salt.mix and cover with a lid and cook on low heat for 2.3 minutes or till capsicum get cooked but remain crunchy.
- Now add potato ,tomato, and all the spices ,mix ,cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serving suggestions:-serve with rice daal or bread(roti)